The SMS4000 Analog Shaft Monitoring System is used to monitor the digital inputs on a conveyance in a shaft. Digital inputs are useful to monitor whether cage doors are fully closed and whether poles are in place when conveying material cars. The system is also frequently used as a derailment tripping device on conveyances used in decline shafts.
- The system can be used on material carriages to monitor the presence of poles, status of doors etc..
- System can be used as a derailment tripping device to monitor carriages in a decline shaft.
- No dead-spots in the shaft.
- The system is very compact and consists of a Transmitter/Battery Enclosure, Monitor/Receiver, optional PSU/UPS and Coupler.
- Ten frequencies (channels) available.
- Low output power (into the coupler) of only 50mW.
- Low current consumption.
- 4 digital inputs to monitor doors, booms, derailment etc.
- Relay output indication.
580 kHz – 1418kHz Frequency Range
Digital Relay Outputs
Relay Outputs (Carrier Relay)
LED Indications (RSSI, Battery Status, Relay Output Status)